Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me

My name is Amanda Bentley. I was born and raised in Bayou La Batre, Alabama. Some of you may know the town from the movie Forrest Gump, but I promise you it does not look like that. God blessed me with a wonderful family. My mother is a teacher and my biggest influence in my life. I am at South Alabama to become an Elementary School teacher. I feel sometimes that I will never finish with school but my dreams will help through the rough spots. For the time being I work at Circuit City in Mobile. So if you ever go in there stop by customer service and see me. I love the company. My best friend is my sister, we are two years apart and get along great. This was her first year at South Alabama and I think I was more nervous for her first day than on mine. But hey that is what big sisters are for. So there you have it. A little bit of Amanda in a nut shell.

No comments: