Monday, November 24, 2008

Plus and Minus of Bloggs in the Classroom

I read over a couple of other student's bloggs and I enjoyed reading what others had to say. It hard to say if I liked or disliked the idea of using bloggs in the classroom. One thing that I liked about it is that I could read and get to know my other classmates. I was able to see their points of view on some of the blog topics. It was very inlightning. I think another way that bloggs could be useful is for students who are a little shy or have social problems in the classroom can use the blog to express him or herslef. I only found some minor dislikes about the bloggs. I really hated having the assignmenst due. It is difficult for someone who cant always have a computer near them to keep up with online tasks. It may be ok for highschool students who can have computer lab time and dont have many time consiumming classes. I have many other classes that take up my time along with a full time job. So that is the only real problem I had with the blogging.

No comments: